These tasty and nutritious pancakes can be enjoyed anytime, but they’re great enjoyed freshly cooked* for breakfast or brunch. Learn more!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 10 pancakes (5 serves)
Ingredients:5 scoops PediaSure vanilla
½ cup (125mL) milk
(or 200mL Pediasure Ready-to-drink)
½ cup self-raising flour
¼ cup wholemeal self-raising flour
Oil spray for greasing
1. In a small jug, mix together PediaSure and milk until smooth.
2. Add flours and sugar into the bowl and whisk to remove any lumps.
3. Add egg and prepared PediaSure and mix well to form a batter.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
4. Give the pan a light spray and then use a quarter cup measure to spoon batter into pan – you can cook around 4 at a time.
5. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble and then turn over to cook the other side.
6. Repeat until the batter is used up.
7. Serve with syrup, jam or honey.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheat slightly in the microwave (about 15 seconds on high) if desired.
- Pancakes are good served cold with margarine or butter and sweet spread.
* Please note when cooking with or freezing PediaSure powder, there may be a minor loss of some nutrients.