Ice cream sandwich
Ice cream sandwiches are a popular way to enjoy classic vanilla ice cream. We’ve used raisins and chocolate wheaten biscuits to add fibre, flavour and texture.*
Prep time: 30 minutes + freezing time overnight
Makes: 6 serves
Ingredients:¼ cup cold water
8 scoops vanilla PediaSure
395g can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup raisins
12 choc-wheaten biscuits
1. Line a 12-15cm square container with baking paper.
2. In a small bowl whisk PediaSure and water until smooth.
3. Add condensed milk and raisins and mix well.
4. Pour mixture into the lined container and freeze overnight.
5. Once frozen, lift out onto a chopping board and slice into 6 squares.
6. To serve, place an ice cream square between two biscuits with the chocolate sides facing inward. Place unused squares back in the freezer.
- Keep biscuits in an airtight container and take out an ice cream square when needed
- Try a round cutter for the ice cream for a neater result
- Try chocolate PediaSure
- Add rum essence for a more grown up rum & raisin ice cream
- For smaller appetites, serve on 1 biscuit only
* Please note when cooking with or freezing PediaSure powder, there may be a minor loss of some nutrients.